% preloader: ribbon
The purpose is to having a classical ribbon which shows the percentage of loading as displayed hereafter :
I suppose you got the basis of drawing and I 'll not insist anymore.
- Set up a new movie 640x480 for instance.
- Create a scene with a presentation.
- Create a new scene named Preloader :
- Draw a rectangle bordered with a line, in the middle of the scene ( size 500x70 ). Name it Cadre
- Now create a rectangle with same size. Name it Ruban
As this object gonna change, toggle Target.
- Draw a void dynamic text. Name it txtdyn
This object is about to display the percentage of loading..
Remark : If you put Name : txt and you use Advanced mode, then put txtdyn in the variable name field and Target must be toggled.
You 'd yield something like :
At last, here is the script !
Be careful, when you built a scene (named Scene_1 for instance) and, in your scripts, you wrote some gotoAndPlay(...), you could notice, right after having placed Preloader scener, some animations run badly and even not at all ! Replace simply with gotoAndPlay("Scene_1", ...)